Abstract / Poster Submission
The symposium organizers welcome abstracts for poster submissions from academic labs, clinical units and all levels of industry. Posters from academia and industry that address the biology, management and treatment of diabetic lower extremity complications, including new potential therapeutic strategies will be considered. The best three posters will be presented as oral presentations. Prizes for the best posters will be offered.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee, who will select the three most interesting abstracts for oral presentation at DLES. Authors whose abstracts are chosen for oral presentation will be listed as faculty and have their meeting registration waived. Travel, accommodations and other expenses are the responsibility of the faculty member and will not be covered by the Symposium.
IMPORTANT: You must be registered for the symposium in order to submit an abstract. Register here.
Please submit your abstract ONLINE by September 30th, 2021.
Authors that are chosen to presents posters will be notified via email by October 11th, 2021. The selection committee will score abstracts based on the quality of the presented data and its relevance to the symposium.
- Abstract: Maximum 350 words.
- Title should be short, specific and without acronyms
- Primary author should be entered first. If there are multiple authors, indicate who will be presenting
- You must specify preferred format for presentation (Oral, poster, etc)
- You may submit up to 2 graphics or figures in the following formats -- PDF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MS Word, MS Excel. Other document formats will not be evaluated. Uploaded files have a limit of 20mb each.
- No edits will be accepted after submission.
- You may submit more than one abstract